Pavement Preservation & Recycling Alliance’s (PPRA) Annual Meeting
The International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA) announces its 25th Annual Slurry Systems Workshop Jan. 24-26 in Las Vegas, Nevada and the Pavement Preservation & Recycling Alliance’s (PPRA) Annual Meeting Feb. 20-24 in Bonita Springs, Fla. These events will bring together members and industry professionals to discuss pavement preservation concepts and best practices. Benefits of attendance include networking, demonstrations and targeted topic sessions from qualified experts that will keep industry professionals abreast of new developments that may be valuable for future business expansion and pertinent customer satisfaction.
The three-day Slurry Systems Workshop, held from Jan. 24-26 at the Texas Station Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a study course targeted at operators and managers that offers a challenging and informative program on slurry and micro surfacing, chip sealing and crack treatment. Along with “hands-on” operation demonstrations and workshop-type discussions with highly qualified professionals in the field, attendees will be able to view state of the art slurry and micro surfacing, chip sealing and crack treatment equipment. A certificate of achievement will be awarded to all participants at the completion of the program and through a partnership with the National Center for Pavement Preservation at Michigan State University, Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be awarded to qualified participants.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views