Intersystems automatic sampling system for sand and aggregate
The sampler provides for a safer process and more representative and repeatable sample than hand sampling methods, according to Intersystems.
The RS removes the need to have an individual assigned to the sampling process, eliminating time consuming production stops and lockouts and the wear and tear caused by those stops. The Model RS sampler meets ASTM specifications for automatic sampling.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader516 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years250 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit112 Views
- Syar proposes Napa Valley quarry expansion111 Views