Introducing the AIR N ARC ™ 300
The Lightest, Most Compact Welder | Generator | Air Compressor | Battery Booster ALL-IN-ONE Power System™ on the Market
Michigan City, Indiana, March 18, 2010 – Continuing its tradition of delivering the most efficient and top performing products in the industry, Vanair introduced the AIR N ARC™ 300 at the NTEA Work Truck Show.
The Air N Arc™ ALL-IN-ONE Power System™ offers 40 cfm rotary screw compressor combined with a 7kW Generator, 300 amps Welder and Battery Booster in one compact footprint. With its small dimensions the unit can be mounted on a side-pack or behind the cab making it the most versatile unit on the market. Equipped with a true two generator system, the Air N ARC 300 delivers safe multi-function of electrical tools, plus all the benefits of a high frequency welder with excellent weld characteristics. The totally self-contained unit allows for more efficient use of truck space and can be integrated with the chassis for maximum versatility.
Weighing in at less than 700 lbs, the unit also reduces payload. The control panel can be remotely mounted for the ultimate in user convenience and productivity. Designed for maximum fuel efficiency, the AIR N ARC™ 300 includes auto throttle control, and an EFI engine that improves fuel economy by up to 27%.
Vanair is recognized as the world’s largest manufacturer of Vehicle-Mounted Air Compressors, Generators, ALL-IN-ONE Power Systems™, Welders, and Battery Boosters.
For more information contact Vanair at 800-526-8817. www.vanair.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views