Introducing the AIR N ARC ™ 300
The Lightest, Most Compact Welder | Generator | Air Compressor | Battery Booster ALL-IN-ONE Power System™ on the Market
Michigan City, Indiana, March 18, 2010 – Continuing its tradition of delivering the most efficient and top performing products in the industry, Vanair introduced the AIR N ARC™ 300 at the NTEA Work Truck Show.
The Air N Arc™ ALL-IN-ONE Power System™ offers 40 cfm rotary screw compressor combined with a 7kW Generator, 300 amps Welder and Battery Booster in one compact footprint. With its small dimensions the unit can be mounted on a side-pack or behind the cab making it the most versatile unit on the market. Equipped with a true two generator system, the Air N ARC 300 delivers safe multi-function of electrical tools, plus all the benefits of a high frequency welder with excellent weld characteristics. The totally self-contained unit allows for more efficient use of truck space and can be integrated with the chassis for maximum versatility.
Weighing in at less than 700 lbs, the unit also reduces payload. The control panel can be remotely mounted for the ultimate in user convenience and productivity. Designed for maximum fuel efficiency, the AIR N ARC™ 300 includes auto throttle control, and an EFI engine that improves fuel economy by up to 27%.
Vanair is recognized as the world’s largest manufacturer of Vehicle-Mounted Air Compressors, Generators, ALL-IN-ONE Power Systems™, Welders, and Battery Boosters.
For more information contact Vanair at 800-526-8817. www.vanair.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February352 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views