Irock, booth 52972 (Central Hall)
Portable crushing plant and screening equipment manufacturer Irock will unveil a new mobile crusher at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Featuring new technology, the crusher will also incorporate Irock’s exclusive Rock Box, which allows crushed material to build up and act as a wear liner.
To see the manufacturer unveil its new mobile crusher, visit booth 52972 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility865 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?330 Views