Irock, booth 52972 (Central Hall)
Portable crushing plant and screening equipment manufacturer Irock will unveil a new mobile crusher at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Featuring new technology, the crusher will also incorporate Irock’s exclusive Rock Box, which allows crushed material to build up and act as a wear liner.
To see the manufacturer unveil its new mobile crusher, visit booth 52972 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views