Irock, booth 52972 (Central Hall)
Portable crushing plant and screening equipment manufacturer Irock will unveil a new mobile crusher at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Featuring new technology, the crusher will also incorporate Irock’s exclusive Rock Box, which allows crushed material to build up and act as a wear liner.
To see the manufacturer unveil its new mobile crusher, visit booth 52972 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views