Irock, booth 52972 (Central Hall)
Portable crushing plant and screening equipment manufacturer Irock will unveil a new mobile crusher at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Featuring new technology, the crusher will also incorporate Irock’s exclusive Rock Box, which allows crushed material to build up and act as a wear liner.
To see the manufacturer unveil its new mobile crusher, visit booth 52972 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1021 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration305 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt190 Views