Irock, booth 52972 (Central Hall)
Portable crushing plant and screening equipment manufacturer Irock will unveil a new mobile crusher at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Featuring new technology, the crusher will also incorporate Irock’s exclusive Rock Box, which allows crushed material to build up and act as a wear liner.
To see the manufacturer unveil its new mobile crusher, visit booth 52972 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers263 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views