IRock’s RDS-20 rapid-deployment crushing plant
IRock says its RDS-20 primary crushing plant is a highly portable, easy-to-operate mobile unit that combines a closed-circuit design, a high-performance four-bar impactor, and heavy-duty components. The rapid deployment system (RDS) features a 5-foot by 16-foot, double-deck screen and can crush, screen, and separate up to three different sizes of materials — two sized and one crusher run — at a rate of up to 500 tons per hour. The initial vibrating feed opening is 52 inches by 17 feet, while the crusher feed opening is 56 inches by 32 inches. The plant’s closed-circuit design allows both decks of oversized material to return to the feeder for another pass through the crusher after the initial round of screening. The crusher is powered by a 440-horsepower Caterpillar C-13 ACERT Tier 3 engine, but can be equipped with a Tier 4 engine.
IRock Crushers | www.irockcrushers.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher518 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks367 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution163 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views