IRock’s RDS-20 rapid-deployment crushing plant
IRock says its RDS-20 primary crushing plant is a highly portable, easy-to-operate mobile unit that combines a closed-circuit design, a high-performance four-bar impactor, and heavy-duty components. The rapid deployment system (RDS) features a 5-foot by 16-foot, double-deck screen and can crush, screen, and separate up to three different sizes of materials — two sized and one crusher run — at a rate of up to 500 tons per hour. The initial vibrating feed opening is 52 inches by 17 feet, while the crusher feed opening is 56 inches by 32 inches. The plant’s closed-circuit design allows both decks of oversized material to return to the feeder for another pass through the crusher after the initial round of screening. The crusher is powered by a 440-horsepower Caterpillar C-13 ACERT Tier 3 engine, but can be equipped with a Tier 4 engine.
IRock Crushers | www.irockcrushers.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views