IRock’s RDS-20 rapid-deployment crushing plant
IRock says its RDS-20 primary crushing plant is a highly portable, easy-to-operate mobile unit that combines a closed-circuit design, a high-performance four-bar impactor, and heavy-duty components. The rapid deployment system (RDS) features a 5-foot by 16-foot, double-deck screen and can crush, screen, and separate up to three different sizes of materials — two sized and one crusher run — at a rate of up to 500 tons per hour. The initial vibrating feed opening is 52 inches by 17 feet, while the crusher feed opening is 56 inches by 32 inches. The plant’s closed-circuit design allows both decks of oversized material to return to the feeder for another pass through the crusher after the initial round of screening. The crusher is powered by a 440-horsepower Caterpillar C-13 ACERT Tier 3 engine, but can be equipped with a Tier 4 engine.
IRock Crushers | www.irockcrushers.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill814 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure560 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]560 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views