IRock’s RDS-20 rapid-deployment crushing plant
IRock says its RDS-20 primary crushing plant is a highly portable, easy-to-operate mobile unit that combines a closed-circuit design, a high-performance four-bar impactor, and heavy-duty components. The rapid deployment system (RDS) features a 5-foot by 16-foot, double-deck screen and can crush, screen, and separate up to three different sizes of materials — two sized and one crusher run — at a rate of up to 500 tons per hour. The initial vibrating feed opening is 52 inches by 17 feet, while the crusher feed opening is 56 inches by 32 inches. The plant’s closed-circuit design allows both decks of oversized material to return to the feeder for another pass through the crusher after the initial round of screening. The crusher is powered by a 440-horsepower Caterpillar C-13 ACERT Tier 3 engine, but can be equipped with a Tier 4 engine.
IRock Crushers | www.irockcrushers.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1677 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up374 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry318 Views