IRock’s RDS-20 rapid-deployment crushing plant
IRock says its RDS-20 primary crushing plant is a highly portable, easy-to-operate mobile unit that combines a closed-circuit design, a high-performance four-bar impactor, and heavy-duty components. The rapid deployment system (RDS) features a 5-foot by 16-foot, double-deck screen and can crush, screen, and separate up to three different sizes of materials — two sized and one crusher run — at a rate of up to 500 tons per hour. The initial vibrating feed opening is 52 inches by 17 feet, while the crusher feed opening is 56 inches by 32 inches. The plant’s closed-circuit design allows both decks of oversized material to return to the feeder for another pass through the crusher after the initial round of screening. The crusher is powered by a 440-horsepower Caterpillar C-13 ACERT Tier 3 engine, but can be equipped with a Tier 4 engine.
IRock Crushers | www.irockcrushers.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry615 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter351 Views