IronPlanet hosting February 2012 auction in Florida
IronPlanet, an online marketplace for used heavy equipment, plans to host its first onsite and online auction from Feb. 21-24, 2012, at the Fantasy of Flight aviation attraction near Orlando.
“Each year, the February auctions attract buyers and sellers of equipment to Florida,” Greg Owens, chairman and CEO of IronPlanet, said in a written statement announcing the auction. “We’re very excited to give our customers the opportunity to participate in the Florida winter auctions with the same convenience and confidence they’ve come to know and trust at IronPlanet.”
Equipment from Ring Power and other sellers will be featured. Beginning Feb. 14, items can be previewed both in person at Fantasy of Flight and online through detailed inspection reports. Buyers can place bids online in advance of the sale using IronPlanet’s PriorityBid service. During the four-day auctions, bids may be placed live at Fantasy of Flight or online through a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Consignments for the February auction in Florida are now being accepted. Sellers may auction equipment from their location or Fantasy of Flight, located off I-4 at exit 44 in Polk City, southwest of the Orlando International Airport.
For information on adding equipment to the sale, contact IronPlanet at 888-433-5426.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views