IronPlanet hosting February 2012 auction in Florida
IronPlanet, an online marketplace for used heavy equipment, plans to host its first onsite and online auction from Feb. 21-24, 2012, at the Fantasy of Flight aviation attraction near Orlando.
“Each year, the February auctions attract buyers and sellers of equipment to Florida,” Greg Owens, chairman and CEO of IronPlanet, said in a written statement announcing the auction. “We’re very excited to give our customers the opportunity to participate in the Florida winter auctions with the same convenience and confidence they’ve come to know and trust at IronPlanet.”
Equipment from Ring Power and other sellers will be featured. Beginning Feb. 14, items can be previewed both in person at Fantasy of Flight and online through detailed inspection reports. Buyers can place bids online in advance of the sale using IronPlanet’s PriorityBid service. During the four-day auctions, bids may be placed live at Fantasy of Flight or online through a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Consignments for the February auction in Florida are now being accepted. Sellers may auction equipment from their location or Fantasy of Flight, located off I-4 at exit 44 in Polk City, southwest of the Orlando International Airport.
For information on adding equipment to the sale, contact IronPlanet at 888-433-5426.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill426 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg294 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views