IronPlanet hosting February 2012 auction in Florida
IronPlanet, an online marketplace for used heavy equipment, plans to host its first onsite and online auction from Feb. 21-24, 2012, at the Fantasy of Flight aviation attraction near Orlando.
“Each year, the February auctions attract buyers and sellers of equipment to Florida,” Greg Owens, chairman and CEO of IronPlanet, said in a written statement announcing the auction. “We’re very excited to give our customers the opportunity to participate in the Florida winter auctions with the same convenience and confidence they’ve come to know and trust at IronPlanet.”
Equipment from Ring Power and other sellers will be featured. Beginning Feb. 14, items can be previewed both in person at Fantasy of Flight and online through detailed inspection reports. Buyers can place bids online in advance of the sale using IronPlanet’s PriorityBid service. During the four-day auctions, bids may be placed live at Fantasy of Flight or online through a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Consignments for the February auction in Florida are now being accepted. Sellers may auction equipment from their location or Fantasy of Flight, located off I-4 at exit 44 in Polk City, southwest of the Orlando International Airport.
For information on adding equipment to the sale, contact IronPlanet at 888-433-5426.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest377 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections345 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company322 Views