IronPlanet partners with Oldcastle Materials
IronPlanet, an online marketplace for used construction and agricultural equipment, has partnered with Oldcastle Materials, making the online auction company one of its qualified agents for equipment disposal.
Oldcastle Materials, headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., is one of the nation’s leading suppliers of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, and paving services. With its large and dispersed fleet of equipment, Oldcastle Materials will utilize IronPlanet’s online auctions’ services for equipment disposal and fleet management initiatives.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views