IronPlanet partners with Oldcastle Materials
IronPlanet, an online marketplace for used construction and agricultural equipment, has partnered with Oldcastle Materials, making the online auction company one of its qualified agents for equipment disposal.
Oldcastle Materials, headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., is one of the nation’s leading suppliers of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, and paving services. With its large and dispersed fleet of equipment, Oldcastle Materials will utilize IronPlanet’s online auctions’ services for equipment disposal and fleet management initiatives.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program614 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas403 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views