IronPlanet partners with Oldcastle Materials
IronPlanet, an online marketplace for used construction and agricultural equipment, has partnered with Oldcastle Materials, making the online auction company one of its qualified agents for equipment disposal.
Oldcastle Materials, headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., is one of the nation’s leading suppliers of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, and paving services. With its large and dispersed fleet of equipment, Oldcastle Materials will utilize IronPlanet’s online auctions’ services for equipment disposal and fleet management initiatives.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views