JCB adds Black JCB to dealer network
JCB’s North American dealer network expanded with the addition of Black JCB, a new division of Black Equipment Company. Black JCB will provide new and used equipment sales and rentals to the materials handling and construction industries, along with 24-hour parts and service.
In addition to the company’s headquarters in Evansville, Indiana, Black JCB also has locations in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and Paducah, Kentucky.
Founded by the late M.J. Black in 1956, Black JCB now has 140 employees spread throughout its Indiana, Illinois and Tennessee locations.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views