JCB adds Black JCB to dealer network
JCB’s North American dealer network expanded with the addition of Black JCB, a new division of Black Equipment Company. Black JCB will provide new and used equipment sales and rentals to the materials handling and construction industries, along with 24-hour parts and service.
In addition to the company’s headquarters in Evansville, Indiana, Black JCB also has locations in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and Paducah, Kentucky.
Founded by the late M.J. Black in 1956, Black JCB now has 140 employees spread throughout its Indiana, Illinois and Tennessee locations.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views