JCB adds Black JCB to dealer network
JCB’s North American dealer network expanded with the addition of Black JCB, a new division of Black Equipment Company. Black JCB will provide new and used equipment sales and rentals to the materials handling and construction industries, along with 24-hour parts and service.
In addition to the company’s headquarters in Evansville, Indiana, Black JCB also has locations in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and Paducah, Kentucky.
Founded by the late M.J. Black in 1956, Black JCB now has 140 employees spread throughout its Indiana, Illinois and Tennessee locations.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs688 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries248 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views