JCB adds Black JCB to dealer network
JCB’s North American dealer network expanded with the addition of Black JCB, a new division of Black Equipment Company. Black JCB will provide new and used equipment sales and rentals to the materials handling and construction industries, along with 24-hour parts and service.
In addition to the company’s headquarters in Evansville, Indiana, Black JCB also has locations in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and Paducah, Kentucky.
Founded by the late M.J. Black in 1956, Black JCB now has 140 employees spread throughout its Indiana, Illinois and Tennessee locations.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views