JCB extends range with tracked backhoe loader
Las Vegas-ICX T concept machine combines the features of a skid steer and a backhoe, making a versatile alternative to JCB’s smallest backhoe, slated to be in production later this year.
The tracked machine comes as the company upgrades its ICX product with a new appearance, longer loader arms, an extending dipper option, servo controls and a power management system. The machine is aimed at customers in rental and utility markets.
New optional loader arms are 4 inches longer to provide easier loading of site dump trucks. On the backhoe end, an extending dipper option adds almost 2 feet to the digging envelope, taking the machine to a maximum 10 foot dig depth. The tracked machine will have a 60-horsepower engine and come with a 33 gallon per minute high flow auxiliary hydraulic option.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned473 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views