JCB, Johnston Sweepers ink engine deal
JCB has won what it terms a “landmark deal” to supply Johnston Sweepers with its new EcoMax engines. The $4.8 million-per-year deal is the first since JCB Power Systems went into full production of the 4.4 liter EcoMax, which can be “de-tiered,” making them useable in non-regulated countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel is not yet available. The engines will go into Johnston’s V Range of truck-mounted sweepers.
Johnston Sweepers equipment goes into the public sector, construction, rental and airport markets; the company has 200 global dealers.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2402 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home1034 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...583 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry332 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views