JCB, Johnston Sweepers ink engine deal
JCB has won what it terms a “landmark deal” to supply Johnston Sweepers with its new EcoMax engines. The $4.8 million-per-year deal is the first since JCB Power Systems went into full production of the 4.4 liter EcoMax, which can be “de-tiered,” making them useable in non-regulated countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel is not yet available. The engines will go into Johnston’s V Range of truck-mounted sweepers.
Johnston Sweepers equipment goes into the public sector, construction, rental and airport markets; the company has 200 global dealers.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations246 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers234 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show221 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs169 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views