JCB launches mobile Website
JCB has launched new smartphone-friendly mobile websites for all dealers participating in the JCB Dealer Website Program. The new mobile sites are designed to provide an optimal browsing experience and easy site navigation for on-the-go customers, the company says.
JCB has worked with Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises headquartered in Norfolk, Va., to develop the sites. The mobile websites can automatically detect if a visitor is using a mobile device and seamlessly adjust the content format to fit smartphones including the iPhone, BlackBerry, Droid and EVO. Mobile customers are now able to search for inventory, promotions, store hours and directions to the dealership as well as submit contact information directly through the mobile Web site.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety378 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader194 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs185 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013185 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views