JCB launches mobile Website
JCB has launched new smartphone-friendly mobile websites for all dealers participating in the JCB Dealer Website Program. The new mobile sites are designed to provide an optimal browsing experience and easy site navigation for on-the-go customers, the company says.
JCB has worked with Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises headquartered in Norfolk, Va., to develop the sites. The mobile websites can automatically detect if a visitor is using a mobile device and seamlessly adjust the content format to fit smartphones including the iPhone, BlackBerry, Droid and EVO. Mobile customers are now able to search for inventory, promotions, store hours and directions to the dealership as well as submit contact information directly through the mobile Web site.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views