JCB launches mobile Website
JCB has launched new smartphone-friendly mobile websites for all dealers participating in the JCB Dealer Website Program. The new mobile sites are designed to provide an optimal browsing experience and easy site navigation for on-the-go customers, the company says.
JCB has worked with Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises headquartered in Norfolk, Va., to develop the sites. The mobile websites can automatically detect if a visitor is using a mobile device and seamlessly adjust the content format to fit smartphones including the iPhone, BlackBerry, Droid and EVO. Mobile customers are now able to search for inventory, promotions, store hours and directions to the dealership as well as submit contact information directly through the mobile Web site.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets458 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views