JCB launches mobile Website
JCB has launched new smartphone-friendly mobile websites for all dealers participating in the JCB Dealer Website Program. The new mobile sites are designed to provide an optimal browsing experience and easy site navigation for on-the-go customers, the company says.
JCB has worked with Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises headquartered in Norfolk, Va., to develop the sites. The mobile websites can automatically detect if a visitor is using a mobile device and seamlessly adjust the content format to fit smartphones including the iPhone, BlackBerry, Droid and EVO. Mobile customers are now able to search for inventory, promotions, store hours and directions to the dealership as well as submit contact information directly through the mobile Web site.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials259 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views
- A judge has reversed the decision to close a rock quarry in Kentucky199 Views