JCB launches mobile Website
JCB has launched new smartphone-friendly mobile websites for all dealers participating in the JCB Dealer Website Program. The new mobile sites are designed to provide an optimal browsing experience and easy site navigation for on-the-go customers, the company says.
JCB has worked with Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises headquartered in Norfolk, Va., to develop the sites. The mobile websites can automatically detect if a visitor is using a mobile device and seamlessly adjust the content format to fit smartphones including the iPhone, BlackBerry, Droid and EVO. Mobile customers are now able to search for inventory, promotions, store hours and directions to the dealership as well as submit contact information directly through the mobile Web site.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person953 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views