JCB launches mobile Website
JCB has launched new smartphone-friendly mobile websites for all dealers participating in the JCB Dealer Website Program. The new mobile sites are designed to provide an optimal browsing experience and easy site navigation for on-the-go customers, the company says.
JCB has worked with Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises headquartered in Norfolk, Va., to develop the sites. The mobile websites can automatically detect if a visitor is using a mobile device and seamlessly adjust the content format to fit smartphones including the iPhone, BlackBerry, Droid and EVO. Mobile customers are now able to search for inventory, promotions, store hours and directions to the dealership as well as submit contact information directly through the mobile Web site.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views