JCB shows latest backhoe loaders, claims 16-percent savings with fuel
At Bauma 2010 in Munich, Germany, JCB showcased its latest 3CX and 4CX backhoe loaders.
The company claims that the equipment can save a potential 16 percent in fuel consumption, according to the April 19 edition of the Bauma 2010 Daily News e-newsletter. (No press releases on this were available on the JCB Website.)
The revised machines feature a host of technologies aimed at making these the most efficient machines that the firm has built, according to the e-newsletter.
The technology that surrounds these machines is the company’s EcoDig system, which now incorporates three hydraulic pumps rather than the previous two hydraulic pumps.
According to the Bauma 2010 Daily News, the EcoDig system allows for the same hydraulic pressures and flows as before, but produced using lower engine rpm. Operators are able to select from two operating modes, Eco and low flow, to optimize productivity and machine control. The three-pump system also contributes to faster extradig extending dipper operation, further reducing cycle times.
For basic specs on the 3CX14, 3CX15 or 3CX17, go to the JCB Website page for these backhoe loaders.
For basic specs on the 4CX14, 4CX15 and 4CX17, go to the Website page for this series of backhoe loaders.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views