Jeff Mack joins CH2M Hill as director of construction management for Transportation Group
Denver-based CH2M HILL has hired Jeff Mack the firm’s Transportation Group as director of construction management. He brings more than 25 years of design-build and construction management at-risk experience in vertical and horizontal infrastructure, including highway/bridge, transit, and aviation.
Prior to joining CH2M HILL, Mack was the vice president and manager of work procurement at Milender White Construction Company. In that role, he was responsible for strategic business development, lead generation, project identification, estimating, contract negotiation and preconstruction services. Mack also brings a decade of experience with Turner Construction Co. where he rose from manager of business development to vice president, general manager in charge of the Rocky Mountain regional business unit.
Mack is a registered professional civil engineer in Colorado, and he has a bachelor of architectural engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
He will be working out of CH2M HILL’s Englewood, Colo., office. The firm was recently named to the 2011 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list – the fifth time CH2M HILL has earned this prestigious honor.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs704 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries270 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views