Jeff Mack joins CH2M Hill as director of construction management for Transportation Group
Denver-based CH2M HILL has hired Jeff Mack the firm’s Transportation Group as director of construction management. He brings more than 25 years of design-build and construction management at-risk experience in vertical and horizontal infrastructure, including highway/bridge, transit, and aviation.
Prior to joining CH2M HILL, Mack was the vice president and manager of work procurement at Milender White Construction Company. In that role, he was responsible for strategic business development, lead generation, project identification, estimating, contract negotiation and preconstruction services. Mack also brings a decade of experience with Turner Construction Co. where he rose from manager of business development to vice president, general manager in charge of the Rocky Mountain regional business unit.
Mack is a registered professional civil engineer in Colorado, and he has a bachelor of architectural engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
He will be working out of CH2M HILL’s Englewood, Colo., office. The firm was recently named to the 2011 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list – the fifth time CH2M HILL has earned this prestigious honor.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views