JHT jaw crusher is heavy-duty, track-mounted machine
Screen Machine Industries Inc., founded in 1966 and headquartered near Columbus, Ohio, is an innovative American manufacturer of portable machinery dedicated to material crushing, screening, washing, and stockpiling.
New for 2012 is the model JHT Jaw Crusher.This heavy-duty track-mounted machine features a true 26 inches by 44.5 inches (.66M by 1.3M) peak-to-peak jaw opening, remote control operation and movement, and quality brand name components.
A US made Grade 80 steel unibody frame provides superior durability while the 300 HP Caterpillar diesel engine provides massive crushing power for your heaviest jobs.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views