JHT jaw crusher is heavy-duty, track-mounted machine
Screen Machine Industries Inc., founded in 1966 and headquartered near Columbus, Ohio, is an innovative American manufacturer of portable machinery dedicated to material crushing, screening, washing, and stockpiling.
New for 2012 is the model JHT Jaw Crusher.This heavy-duty track-mounted machine features a true 26 inches by 44.5 inches (.66M by 1.3M) peak-to-peak jaw opening, remote control operation and movement, and quality brand name components.
A US made Grade 80 steel unibody frame provides superior durability while the 300 HP Caterpillar diesel engine provides massive crushing power for your heaviest jobs.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views