Jim Robbins new VP/GM of Terex Americas
Terex Construction has appointed Jim Robbins as vice president and general manager of its Americas operations.
Robbins is responsible for all Terex Construction business in North and South America, including on-site logistics functions.
Robbins has been with Terex for five years and held various positions during his tenure with the company.
Since March 2008, Robbins has been vice president and general manager of operations for Terex Cranes. Prior to this assignment, Robbins was vice president, global aftermarket in the Terex corporate office and had previously served as vice president, inventory and logistics for Terex Materials Processing & Mining.
“Jim’s past experience within Terex makes him ideally suited for the responsibilities of this challenging assignment,” George Ellis, president, Terex Construction, says in a written announcement about Robbins joining Terex. “I congratulate Jim on his new role and looking forward to working with him.”
Before joining Terex in 2005, Robbins worked for Honeywell Aerospace (previously AlliedSignal), serving in senior and general management positions in manufacturing operations, materials management, supply chain and aftermarket for the aerospace turbine engine company.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company444 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident360 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views