Jim Robbins new VP/GM of Terex Americas
Terex Construction has appointed Jim Robbins as vice president and general manager of its Americas operations.
Robbins is responsible for all Terex Construction business in North and South America, including on-site logistics functions.
Robbins has been with Terex for five years and held various positions during his tenure with the company.
Since March 2008, Robbins has been vice president and general manager of operations for Terex Cranes. Prior to this assignment, Robbins was vice president, global aftermarket in the Terex corporate office and had previously served as vice president, inventory and logistics for Terex Materials Processing & Mining.
“Jim’s past experience within Terex makes him ideally suited for the responsibilities of this challenging assignment,” George Ellis, president, Terex Construction, says in a written announcement about Robbins joining Terex. “I congratulate Jim on his new role and looking forward to working with him.”
Before joining Terex in 2005, Robbins worked for Honeywell Aerospace (previously AlliedSignal), serving in senior and general management positions in manufacturing operations, materials management, supply chain and aftermarket for the aerospace turbine engine company.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151559 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151033 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production679 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone404 Views