Jim Robbins new VP/GM of Terex Americas
Terex Construction has appointed Jim Robbins as vice president and general manager of its Americas operations.
Robbins is responsible for all Terex Construction business in North and South America, including on-site logistics functions.
Robbins has been with Terex for five years and held various positions during his tenure with the company.
Since March 2008, Robbins has been vice president and general manager of operations for Terex Cranes. Prior to this assignment, Robbins was vice president, global aftermarket in the Terex corporate office and had previously served as vice president, inventory and logistics for Terex Materials Processing & Mining.
“Jim’s past experience within Terex makes him ideally suited for the responsibilities of this challenging assignment,” George Ellis, president, Terex Construction, says in a written announcement about Robbins joining Terex. “I congratulate Jim on his new role and looking forward to working with him.”
Before joining Terex in 2005, Robbins worked for Honeywell Aerospace (previously AlliedSignal), serving in senior and general management positions in manufacturing operations, materials management, supply chain and aftermarket for the aerospace turbine engine company.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views