JLG awarded $40 million contract
JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation company that manufactures aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers.
Also known as Millennia Military Vehicles (MMVs), EBFLs reach into trucks or shipping containers, lift loads over obstacles and pick up loads from both above and below grade.
Capable of moving all palletized material classes up to its rated capacity, the four-wheel drive, rubber-tired forklift is medium-lift capable, with an optimum lifting range of 4,000 to 11,000 pounds. In addition, the EBFL provides three steering modes – two-wheel, four-wheel and crab steering – to provide maneuverability in tight spaces.
The EBFLs will be built at the JLG facility in McConnellsburg, Pa., with an anticipated completion date of August 2012.
For additional information about MMV, go to www.jlg.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill782 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability688 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views