JLG awarded $40 million contract
JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation company that manufactures aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers.
Also known as Millennia Military Vehicles (MMVs), EBFLs reach into trucks or shipping containers, lift loads over obstacles and pick up loads from both above and below grade.
Capable of moving all palletized material classes up to its rated capacity, the four-wheel drive, rubber-tired forklift is medium-lift capable, with an optimum lifting range of 4,000 to 11,000 pounds. In addition, the EBFL provides three steering modes – two-wheel, four-wheel and crab steering – to provide maneuverability in tight spaces.
The EBFLs will be built at the JLG facility in McConnellsburg, Pa., with an anticipated completion date of August 2012.
For additional information about MMV, go to www.jlg.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years689 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze126 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013124 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views