JLG awarded $40 million contract
JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation company that manufactures aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers.
Also known as Millennia Military Vehicles (MMVs), EBFLs reach into trucks or shipping containers, lift loads over obstacles and pick up loads from both above and below grade.
Capable of moving all palletized material classes up to its rated capacity, the four-wheel drive, rubber-tired forklift is medium-lift capable, with an optimum lifting range of 4,000 to 11,000 pounds. In addition, the EBFL provides three steering modes – two-wheel, four-wheel and crab steering – to provide maneuverability in tight spaces.
The EBFLs will be built at the JLG facility in McConnellsburg, Pa., with an anticipated completion date of August 2012.
For additional information about MMV, go to www.jlg.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter427 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views