JLG awarded $40 million contract
JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation company that manufactures aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers.
Also known as Millennia Military Vehicles (MMVs), EBFLs reach into trucks or shipping containers, lift loads over obstacles and pick up loads from both above and below grade.
Capable of moving all palletized material classes up to its rated capacity, the four-wheel drive, rubber-tired forklift is medium-lift capable, with an optimum lifting range of 4,000 to 11,000 pounds. In addition, the EBFL provides three steering modes – two-wheel, four-wheel and crab steering – to provide maneuverability in tight spaces.
The EBFLs will be built at the JLG facility in McConnellsburg, Pa., with an anticipated completion date of August 2012.
For additional information about MMV, go to www.jlg.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)171 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style170 Views