JLG promotes personnel for Ground Support systems
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company and manufacturer of aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers, announced today the promotion of Scott Milligan to the position of vice president, customer support and aftermarket development for the Americas region.
“As director of customer support, Scott was instrumental in developing JLG’s world class services and in making JLG the industry leader in customer satisfaction,” said Chris Mellott, JLG Industries vice president, sales and market development. “Scott’s new role will be focused on expanding JLG Ground Support by implementing the programs necessary to maintain JLG’s position as the partner of choice for customers throughout North and South America.”
JLG Ground Support, the collective branding for JLG’s assortment of customer service and aftermarket programs, was launched in 2008. It has become the benchmark for after sales support in the access industry.
The appointment of Milligan to this position is part of the ongoing JLG plan to expand the global scope and availability of JLG’s Ground Support programs and services.
Milligan joined JLG in 2003, as director of sales process, where he played a key role in improving and developing the use of customer relationship management tools. Prior to joining JLG, he held positions in sales, service and business development with General Electric and Aggreko. Milligan served four years in the U.S. Army and holds a business degree from DePaul University.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views