Jobless benefit claims fall, levels near second half of 2012
In aBloomberg report, the news agency reports that claims for U.S. unemployment insurance payments fell in the week ended Feb. 2, which returns it to levels seen in the second half of 2012.
Applications for jobless benefits dropped 5,000 to 366,000 in the week ended Feb. 2, according to the report.
For the full Bloomberg report, click here.
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views