Joe Callan new PC Scale CFO
PC Scale Inc. has hired Joe Callan as CFO.
Callan, a certified public accountant, comes to PC Scale from The MCS Group, Inc. in Philadelphia, where he served as CFO for 13 years. For the last 20 years, Callan was the auditor and tax advisor to PC Scale. He has a strong background in tax accounting and has worked with multi-state operations, according to PC Scale.
Callan lives in Havertown, Pa. with his wife, Mary.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1047 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts343 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry292 Views