John Deere dealer Holt Equipment acquired by Nortrax
Nortrax has purchased the assets of John Deere Construction and Forestry equipment dealer Holt Equipment Co. and began leasing Holt’s dealership sites, according to a Feb. 4 press statement.
Holt is based in Louisville, Ky., with territory locations in Louisville, Richmond, London and Bowling Green, and encompassing a 78-county trade area across Kentucky and Indiana.
Nortrax, based in Tampa, Fla., is a wholly owned subsidiary of John Deere.
Tim J. Murphy, Nortrax president and CEO, said in a written statement that employment levels at the Holt locations will be maintained according to business needs and there are no plans to close existing Holt locations. “
From our partners
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure545 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]520 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill403 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 261 Views