John Deere dealer Holt Equipment acquired by Nortrax
Nortrax has purchased the assets of John Deere Construction and Forestry equipment dealer Holt Equipment Co. and began leasing Holt’s dealership sites, according to a Feb. 4 press statement.
Holt is based in Louisville, Ky., with territory locations in Louisville, Richmond, London and Bowling Green, and encompassing a 78-county trade area across Kentucky and Indiana.
Nortrax, based in Tampa, Fla., is a wholly owned subsidiary of John Deere.
Tim J. Murphy, Nortrax president and CEO, said in a written statement that employment levels at the Holt locations will be maintained according to business needs and there are no plans to close existing Holt locations. “
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry315 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America242 Views