John Deere dealer Holt Equipment acquired by Nortrax
Nortrax has purchased the assets of John Deere Construction and Forestry equipment dealer Holt Equipment Co. and began leasing Holt’s dealership sites, according to a Feb. 4 press statement.
Holt is based in Louisville, Ky., with territory locations in Louisville, Richmond, London and Bowling Green, and encompassing a 78-county trade area across Kentucky and Indiana.
Nortrax, based in Tampa, Fla., is a wholly owned subsidiary of John Deere.
Tim J. Murphy, Nortrax president and CEO, said in a written statement that employment levels at the Holt locations will be maintained according to business needs and there are no plans to close existing Holt locations. “
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2406 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...584 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus229 Views