John Deere dealer Holt Equipment acquired by Nortrax
Nortrax has purchased the assets of John Deere Construction and Forestry equipment dealer Holt Equipment Co. and began leasing Holt’s dealership sites, according to a Feb. 4 press statement.
Holt is based in Louisville, Ky., with territory locations in Louisville, Richmond, London and Bowling Green, and encompassing a 78-county trade area across Kentucky and Indiana.
Nortrax, based in Tampa, Fla., is a wholly owned subsidiary of John Deere.
Tim J. Murphy, Nortrax president and CEO, said in a written statement that employment levels at the Holt locations will be maintained according to business needs and there are no plans to close existing Holt locations. “
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant515 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March380 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets366 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call283 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views