John Deere dozer, motor grader can be ordered with factory-installed Topcon 3D-MC2 grade control system
This past February, John Deere Construction & Forestry announced a strategic alliance with Topcon Positioning Systems that enabled John Deere to sell, support, and factory-install Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control solutions on John Deere dozers and motor graders.
Beginning today, customers can now order a John Deere dozer or motor grader with a Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control system expertly installed in a John Deere factory and ready for action from the moment the machine rolls of the dealership trailer. Previously, all equipment was installed at dealerships.
Grade control options include single or twin antenna versions, and six receiver options including multi-constellation GNNSS support and communications protocols. These all can be financed as part of the total machine cost.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM New Products from Aggregates Manager
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views