John Deere dozer, motor grader can be ordered with factory-installed Topcon 3D-MC2 grade control system
This past February, John Deere Construction & Forestry announced a strategic alliance with Topcon Positioning Systems that enabled John Deere to sell, support, and factory-install Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control solutions on John Deere dozers and motor graders.
Beginning today, customers can now order a John Deere dozer or motor grader with a Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control system expertly installed in a John Deere factory and ready for action from the moment the machine rolls of the dealership trailer. Previously, all equipment was installed at dealerships.
Grade control options include single or twin antenna versions, and six receiver options including multi-constellation GNNSS support and communications protocols. These all can be financed as part of the total machine cost.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM New Products from Aggregates Manager
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views