John Deere introduces PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013
John Deere Power Systems introduced its PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013 today.
The engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations without a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
The PowerTech PWL 4.5L is rated at 85 horsepower to 140 horsepower and performs applications in the 75 horsepower to 140 horsepower segment without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
Instead of a DPF, the engine uses an Integrated Emissions Control system configured with selective catalytic reduction (SCR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) technology.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure545 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]520 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill405 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 261 Views