John Deere introduces PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013
John Deere Power Systems introduced its PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013 today.
The engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations without a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
The PowerTech PWL 4.5L is rated at 85 horsepower to 140 horsepower and performs applications in the 75 horsepower to 140 horsepower segment without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
Instead of a DPF, the engine uses an Integrated Emissions Control system configured with selective catalytic reduction (SCR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) technology.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views