John Deere introduces PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013
John Deere Power Systems introduced its PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013 today.
The engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations without a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
The PowerTech PWL 4.5L is rated at 85 horsepower to 140 horsepower and performs applications in the 75 horsepower to 140 horsepower segment without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
Instead of a DPF, the engine uses an Integrated Emissions Control system configured with selective catalytic reduction (SCR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) technology.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill921 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches436 Views