John Deere introduces PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013
John Deere Power Systems introduced its PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013 today.
The engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations without a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
The PowerTech PWL 4.5L is rated at 85 horsepower to 140 horsepower and performs applications in the 75 horsepower to 140 horsepower segment without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
Instead of a DPF, the engine uses an Integrated Emissions Control system configured with selective catalytic reduction (SCR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) technology.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production691 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views