John Deere launches new iPad app
To kick off mowing season, John Deere has launched its first app, “Mower Match,” for iPad. For homeowners looking for more information on lawn tractors and zero-turn mowers, this dynamic interactive brochure provides video clips, 360-degree product views, and useful information on key features that distinguish John Deere’s leading lines of riding equipment. The Mower Match app is available for download on the iTunes App Store.
John Deere also recently launched the new Gator XUV Configurator. From the tread on the tires to the frame on the top, this tool allows trailblazers to build their vehicle online from the ground up.
Viewers may choose from a variety of factory configurations, as well as optional attachments that add versatility, style and performance capabilities. On screen, the vehicle comes to life amid changeable backgrounds that transport the user and the new Gator to a river, field, rocks or trail setting.
To build a Gator XUV online, go to http://bit.ly/huWgQD.
For consumers interested in having an in-the-seat experience, John Deere is hosting “Drive Green” events at dealerships across the country, offering test drives of the latest utility tractors and other equipment available from John Deere.
Scheduled through July, this year’s Drive Green Challenge events are being held at nearly 60 locations across the South, East Coast and Midwest, and will feature a customized “Tail Gator” XUV.
For information on event locations and dates, go to www.johndeere.com/drivegreen, or see your local John Deere dealer for information on events around the country.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views