John Deere launches new iPad app
To kick off mowing season, John Deere has launched its first app, “Mower Match,” for iPad. For homeowners looking for more information on lawn tractors and zero-turn mowers, this dynamic interactive brochure provides video clips, 360-degree product views, and useful information on key features that distinguish John Deere’s leading lines of riding equipment. The Mower Match app is available for download on the iTunes App Store.
John Deere also recently launched the new Gator XUV Configurator. From the tread on the tires to the frame on the top, this tool allows trailblazers to build their vehicle online from the ground up.
Viewers may choose from a variety of factory configurations, as well as optional attachments that add versatility, style and performance capabilities. On screen, the vehicle comes to life amid changeable backgrounds that transport the user and the new Gator to a river, field, rocks or trail setting.
To build a Gator XUV online, go to http://bit.ly/huWgQD.
For consumers interested in having an in-the-seat experience, John Deere is hosting “Drive Green” events at dealerships across the country, offering test drives of the latest utility tractors and other equipment available from John Deere.
Scheduled through July, this year’s Drive Green Challenge events are being held at nearly 60 locations across the South, East Coast and Midwest, and will feature a customized “Tail Gator” XUV.
For information on event locations and dates, go to www.johndeere.com/drivegreen, or see your local John Deere dealer for information on events around the country.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior215 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)148 Views