John Deere’s C&F Tech program adds eighth community college
John Deere has added an eighth community college to its Construction & Forestry Technicians (C&F Tech) program, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
North Dakota State College of Science in Wahpeton is the latest school to enter the program.
C&F Tech is a dealer technician training program that aims to teach students how to troubleshoot, service, repair and rebuild diesel equipment. The program offers a two-year AAS associate’s degree in Diesel Technology or equivalent.
The degree, offered as a partnership between John Deere and area dealer RDO Equipment, allows students to go to college and work at the dealership.
For a full list of schools offering the C&F Tech program, read the full report at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views