John Deere’s C&F Tech program adds eighth community college
John Deere has added an eighth community college to its Construction & Forestry Technicians (C&F Tech) program, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
North Dakota State College of Science in Wahpeton is the latest school to enter the program.
C&F Tech is a dealer technician training program that aims to teach students how to troubleshoot, service, repair and rebuild diesel equipment. The program offers a two-year AAS associate’s degree in Diesel Technology or equivalent.
The degree, offered as a partnership between John Deere and area dealer RDO Equipment, allows students to go to college and work at the dealership.
For a full list of schools offering the C&F Tech program, read the full report at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets517 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either270 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year196 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views