John Deere’s C&F Tech program adds eighth community college
John Deere has added an eighth community college to its Construction & Forestry Technicians (C&F Tech) program, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
North Dakota State College of Science in Wahpeton is the latest school to enter the program.
C&F Tech is a dealer technician training program that aims to teach students how to troubleshoot, service, repair and rebuild diesel equipment. The program offers a two-year AAS associate’s degree in Diesel Technology or equivalent.
The degree, offered as a partnership between John Deere and area dealer RDO Equipment, allows students to go to college and work at the dealership.
For a full list of schools offering the C&F Tech program, read the full report at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers326 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views