John Deere’s C&F Tech program adds eighth community college
John Deere has added an eighth community college to its Construction & Forestry Technicians (C&F Tech) program, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
North Dakota State College of Science in Wahpeton is the latest school to enter the program.
C&F Tech is a dealer technician training program that aims to teach students how to troubleshoot, service, repair and rebuild diesel equipment. The program offers a two-year AAS associate’s degree in Diesel Technology or equivalent.
The degree, offered as a partnership between John Deere and area dealer RDO Equipment, allows students to go to college and work at the dealership.
For a full list of schools offering the C&F Tech program, read the full report at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views