John Deere’s C&F Tech program adds eighth community college
John Deere has added an eighth community college to its Construction & Forestry Technicians (C&F Tech) program, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
North Dakota State College of Science in Wahpeton is the latest school to enter the program.
C&F Tech is a dealer technician training program that aims to teach students how to troubleshoot, service, repair and rebuild diesel equipment. The program offers a two-year AAS associate’s degree in Diesel Technology or equivalent.
The degree, offered as a partnership between John Deere and area dealer RDO Equipment, allows students to go to college and work at the dealership.
For a full list of schools offering the C&F Tech program, read the full report at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC818 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania529 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views