Jose Marin promoted to director of Eriez M&MP
Jose Marin has been promoted to Director – Minerals and Materials Processing (M&MP) with Eriez. Marin will manage Eriez’ M&MP product line and serve as lead manager for mining and iron ore processing projects for the company’s North American Division. He will also coordinate with Eriez’ worldwide Affiliate Operations on major mining projects. He will report to Charlie Ingram, vice president of Sales & Marketing.
Marin joined Eriez in 1987, supporting the company’s Latin American sales efforts, eventually becoming Assistant Manager of M&MP. For the past several years, he has served as Director – Americas Export Division, leading the Eriez export team.
He is a graduate of Utah State University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering and a second major in Business Administration. He earned an MBA at Gannon University.
“Jose’s technical background with Eriez separation technologies and experience in the mining industry combined with international sales gives him the foundation to lead our M&MP sales efforts, “Ingram said.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1718 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up388 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views