Jose Marin promoted to director of Eriez M&MP
Jose Marin has been promoted to Director – Minerals and Materials Processing (M&MP) with Eriez. Marin will manage Eriez’ M&MP product line and serve as lead manager for mining and iron ore processing projects for the company’s North American Division. He will also coordinate with Eriez’ worldwide Affiliate Operations on major mining projects. He will report to Charlie Ingram, vice president of Sales & Marketing.
Marin joined Eriez in 1987, supporting the company’s Latin American sales efforts, eventually becoming Assistant Manager of M&MP. For the past several years, he has served as Director – Americas Export Division, leading the Eriez export team.
He is a graduate of Utah State University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering and a second major in Business Administration. He earned an MBA at Gannon University.
“Jose’s technical background with Eriez separation technologies and experience in the mining industry combined with international sales gives him the foundation to lead our M&MP sales efforts, “Ingram said.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views