Jose Marin promoted to director of Eriez M&MP
Jose Marin has been promoted to Director – Minerals and Materials Processing (M&MP) with Eriez. Marin will manage Eriez’ M&MP product line and serve as lead manager for mining and iron ore processing projects for the company’s North American Division. He will also coordinate with Eriez’ worldwide Affiliate Operations on major mining projects. He will report to Charlie Ingram, vice president of Sales & Marketing.
Marin joined Eriez in 1987, supporting the company’s Latin American sales efforts, eventually becoming Assistant Manager of M&MP. For the past several years, he has served as Director – Americas Export Division, leading the Eriez export team.
He is a graduate of Utah State University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering and a second major in Business Administration. He earned an MBA at Gannon University.
“Jose’s technical background with Eriez separation technologies and experience in the mining industry combined with international sales gives him the foundation to lead our M&MP sales efforts, “Ingram said.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views