The skid mounted unit is mobile, allowing the Feeder Breaker to be kept close to the face and minimize the haul distance of the front end loaders used to feed the unit.
With a total of 550 installed horsepower, the Feeder Breaker sizes the 15,000 psi material with ease. The 50” diameter breaker delivers consistent product size with minimal fines generation.
After 10 years in service, the Feeder Breaker has yet to require any major repairs or rebuilds.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February429 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India135 Views