July 2009 – RollOuts
Joystick steering for wheel loaders
Case Construction Equipment now offers the option of joystick steering on its E Series wheel loaders. The option includes a joystick lever; a forward, neutral, reverse switch; and a transmission kick-down switch — all housed in the left armrest of the machine. According to the company, this option increases efficiency and productivity, and reduces operator fatigue. The joystick steering can be used in all gears and in all work modes.
Duo-spring tensioner for belt cleaners
The patent-pending mounting plate on the new Duo-Spring secondary tensioner developed by ASGCO Manufacturing’s Complete Conveyor Solutions division allows the cleaning blade to be spring tensioned in either a pull-up or push-up position. The two mounting configuration options leave extra clearance above or below the bracket where necessary; yet provide equal tensioning force in either configuration. An integrated dust shield keeps dust and fugitive material within the conveyor chute. The tensioner is available on both the Razor-Back and New Wave III cleaning systems.
Prevents material accumulation at conveyor base
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting961 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve493 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views