June 2010 PPI shows slight declines in prices of finished goods
The price of finished goods declined 0.6 percent since May 2010 and increased 2.8 percent since June 2009, according to the latest Producer Price Index from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Capital equipment dropped a slight 0.2 percent since May and increased 0.3 percent over the year. Number 2 diesel fuel prices fell 5.9 percent between May and June and increased 16.1 percent since June 2009. Cement dropped 0.8 percent over the month and fell 7 percent over the year.
For the full list of PPIs, download the BLS report. The price index for finished goods begin on page 15 of the release.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views