June 2010 PPI shows slight declines in prices of finished goods
The price of finished goods declined 0.6 percent since May 2010 and increased 2.8 percent since June 2009, according to the latest Producer Price Index from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Capital equipment dropped a slight 0.2 percent since May and increased 0.3 percent over the year. Number 2 diesel fuel prices fell 5.9 percent between May and June and increased 16.1 percent since June 2009. Cement dropped 0.8 percent over the month and fell 7 percent over the year.
For the full list of PPIs, download the BLS report. The price index for finished goods begin on page 15 of the release.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views