June 2010 PPI shows slight declines in prices of finished goods
The price of finished goods declined 0.6 percent since May 2010 and increased 2.8 percent since June 2009, according to the latest Producer Price Index from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Capital equipment dropped a slight 0.2 percent since May and increased 0.3 percent over the year. Number 2 diesel fuel prices fell 5.9 percent between May and June and increased 16.1 percent since June 2009. Cement dropped 0.8 percent over the month and fell 7 percent over the year.
For the full list of PPIs, download the BLS report. The price index for finished goods begin on page 15 of the release.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1082 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry684 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets403 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views