June 2010 PPI shows slight declines in prices of finished goods
The price of finished goods declined 0.6 percent since May 2010 and increased 2.8 percent since June 2009, according to the latest Producer Price Index from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Capital equipment dropped a slight 0.2 percent since May and increased 0.3 percent over the year. Number 2 diesel fuel prices fell 5.9 percent between May and June and increased 16.1 percent since June 2009. Cement dropped 0.8 percent over the month and fell 7 percent over the year.
For the full list of PPIs, download the BLS report. The price index for finished goods begin on page 15 of the release.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views