June 2010 PPI shows slight declines in prices of finished goods
The price of finished goods declined 0.6 percent since May 2010 and increased 2.8 percent since June 2009, according to the latest Producer Price Index from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Capital equipment dropped a slight 0.2 percent since May and increased 0.3 percent over the year. Number 2 diesel fuel prices fell 5.9 percent between May and June and increased 16.1 percent since June 2009. Cement dropped 0.8 percent over the month and fell 7 percent over the year.
For the full list of PPIs, download the BLS report. The price index for finished goods begin on page 15 of the release.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views