June 2010 PPI shows slight declines in prices of finished goods
The price of finished goods declined 0.6 percent since May 2010 and increased 2.8 percent since June 2009, according to the latest Producer Price Index from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Capital equipment dropped a slight 0.2 percent since May and increased 0.3 percent over the year. Number 2 diesel fuel prices fell 5.9 percent between May and June and increased 16.1 percent since June 2009. Cement dropped 0.8 percent over the month and fell 7 percent over the year.
For the full list of PPIs, download the BLS report. The price index for finished goods begin on page 15 of the release.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution185 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views