June 2010 PPI shows slight declines in prices of finished goods
The price of finished goods declined 0.6 percent since May 2010 and increased 2.8 percent since June 2009, according to the latest Producer Price Index from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Capital equipment dropped a slight 0.2 percent since May and increased 0.3 percent over the year. Number 2 diesel fuel prices fell 5.9 percent between May and June and increased 16.1 percent since June 2009. Cement dropped 0.8 percent over the month and fell 7 percent over the year.
For the full list of PPIs, download the BLS report. The price index for finished goods begin on page 15 of the release.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety392 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views