June 2010 PPI shows slight declines in prices of finished goods
The price of finished goods declined 0.6 percent since May 2010 and increased 2.8 percent since June 2009, according to the latest Producer Price Index from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Capital equipment dropped a slight 0.2 percent since May and increased 0.3 percent over the year. Number 2 diesel fuel prices fell 5.9 percent between May and June and increased 16.1 percent since June 2009. Cement dropped 0.8 percent over the month and fell 7 percent over the year.
For the full list of PPIs, download the BLS report. The price index for finished goods begin on page 15 of the release.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1161 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas369 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents284 Views