June 2010 PPI shows slight declines in prices of finished goods
The price of finished goods declined 0.6 percent since May 2010 and increased 2.8 percent since June 2009, according to the latest Producer Price Index from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Capital equipment dropped a slight 0.2 percent since May and increased 0.3 percent over the year. Number 2 diesel fuel prices fell 5.9 percent between May and June and increased 16.1 percent since June 2009. Cement dropped 0.8 percent over the month and fell 7 percent over the year.
For the full list of PPIs, download the BLS report. The price index for finished goods begin on page 15 of the release.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views