Just in from The Hill: Supreme Court allowing early voting in Ohio
President Barack Obama visited my undergraduate alma mater, Kent State University, and Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney also made an appearance in Northeast Ohio recently.
Despite Ohio Republicans’ efforts to block early voting three days before Election Day, the Supreme Court upheld a lower-court ruling that said early voting must be made available to all Ohioans, not just military personnel, according to a report in The Hill.
This election is going to be a pivotal one for the transportation construction industry and the future of the nation’s economic health, so opening up voting early in Ohio will certainly have a real impact on the election.
Tell the Randall-Reilly Construction Media (of which Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, and Equipment World are a part) editors your thoughts on the upcoming presidential race and what you think about its outcome — and what it will mean for the transportation construction industry.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views