Just in from The Hill: Supreme Court allowing early voting in Ohio
President Barack Obama visited my undergraduate alma mater, Kent State University, and Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney also made an appearance in Northeast Ohio recently.
Despite Ohio Republicans’ efforts to block early voting three days before Election Day, the Supreme Court upheld a lower-court ruling that said early voting must be made available to all Ohioans, not just military personnel, according to a report in The Hill.
This election is going to be a pivotal one for the transportation construction industry and the future of the nation’s economic health, so opening up voting early in Ohio will certainly have a real impact on the election.
Tell the Randall-Reilly Construction Media (of which Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, and Equipment World are a part) editors your thoughts on the upcoming presidential race and what you think about its outcome — and what it will mean for the transportation construction industry.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views