Just in from The Hill: Supreme Court allowing early voting in Ohio
President Barack Obama visited my undergraduate alma mater, Kent State University, and Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney also made an appearance in Northeast Ohio recently.
Despite Ohio Republicans’ efforts to block early voting three days before Election Day, the Supreme Court upheld a lower-court ruling that said early voting must be made available to all Ohioans, not just military personnel, according to a report in The Hill.
This election is going to be a pivotal one for the transportation construction industry and the future of the nation’s economic health, so opening up voting early in Ohio will certainly have a real impact on the election.
Tell the Randall-Reilly Construction Media (of which Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, and Equipment World are a part) editors your thoughts on the upcoming presidential race and what you think about its outcome — and what it will mean for the transportation construction industry.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world234 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village143 Views