Just in from The Hill: Supreme Court allowing early voting in Ohio
President Barack Obama visited my undergraduate alma mater, Kent State University, and Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney also made an appearance in Northeast Ohio recently.
Despite Ohio Republicans’ efforts to block early voting three days before Election Day, the Supreme Court upheld a lower-court ruling that said early voting must be made available to all Ohioans, not just military personnel, according to a report in The Hill.
This election is going to be a pivotal one for the transportation construction industry and the future of the nation’s economic health, so opening up voting early in Ohio will certainly have a real impact on the election.
Tell the Randall-Reilly Construction Media (of which Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, and Equipment World are a part) editors your thoughts on the upcoming presidential race and what you think about its outcome — and what it will mean for the transportation construction industry.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry615 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter351 Views