Kawasaki 92ZV-2, Designed from the Ground Up
Kawasaki loaders have long been known for their structural integrity, and the 92ZV-2 expands on this concept with a full box section frame, heavy center pins and support structures. The dual Z-Linkage and new chassis design make this a strong, well balanced, 6.0 cu yd. machine.
Standard features such as the outboard-mounted sealed wet disc brakes, sealed universal joints, reversible fan, adjustable declutch, dual boom kickout control, idle management system, ELS (efficient loading system) and dual mode engine switch allow the operator to work efficiently and safely.
For more information visit www.kawasakiloaders.com/92ZV.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views