Kawasaki 92ZV-2, Designed from the Ground Up
Kawasaki loaders have long been known for their structural integrity, and the 92ZV-2 expands on this concept with a full box section frame, heavy center pins and support structures. The dual Z-Linkage and new chassis design make this a strong, well balanced, 6.0 cu yd. machine.
Standard features such as the outboard-mounted sealed wet disc brakes, sealed universal joints, reversible fan, adjustable declutch, dual boom kickout control, idle management system, ELS (efficient loading system) and dual mode engine switch allow the operator to work efficiently and safely.
For more information visit www.kawasakiloaders.com/92ZV.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views