Kawasaki 92ZV-2, Designed from the Ground Up
Kawasaki loaders have long been known for their structural integrity, and the 92ZV-2 expands on this concept with a full box section frame, heavy center pins and support structures. The dual Z-Linkage and new chassis design make this a strong, well balanced, 6.0 cu yd. machine.
Standard features such as the outboard-mounted sealed wet disc brakes, sealed universal joints, reversible fan, adjustable declutch, dual boom kickout control, idle management system, ELS (efficient loading system) and dual mode engine switch allow the operator to work efficiently and safely.
For more information visit www.kawasakiloaders.com/92ZV.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029308 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views