Kawasaki 92ZV-2, Designed from the Ground Up
Kawasaki loaders have long been known for their structural integrity, and the 92ZV-2 expands on this concept with a full box section frame, heavy center pins and support structures. The dual Z-Linkage and new chassis design make this a strong, well balanced, 6.0 cu yd. machine.
Standard features such as the outboard-mounted sealed wet disc brakes, sealed universal joints, reversible fan, adjustable declutch, dual boom kickout control, idle management system, ELS (efficient loading system) and dual mode engine switch allow the operator to work efficiently and safely.
For more information visit www.kawasakiloaders.com/92ZV.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views