Keep Large Wheel Loaders Productive
Performing loader maintenance is a matter of routine. Follow the routine, and look for lower costs and higher productivity to result.
Todd Tuntland has been with Caterpillar for more than five years in a number of engineering functions. Currently, he is in the Caterpillar Quarry and Specialty Industries Division as Product Application Specialist for wheel loaders in the aggregates industry.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years741 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views