Kemper Equipment named new dealer in several states
Kemper Equipment has been named the new dealer for the Terex Cedarapids and Terex Canica crushing and screening equipment lines of Terex Mineral Processing Systems (MPS) in four states. Those states include Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Kemper was already the dealer for Terex Simplicity inclined screens and feeders. It will now also offer stationary, wheeled and modular jaw crushers, cone crushers, horizontal shaft impactors, vertical staff impactors, horizontal screens, washing screens, apron feeders and MACS (Mobile Aggregate Cruising Systems).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views