Kemper Equipment named new dealer in several states
Kemper Equipment has been named the new dealer for the Terex Cedarapids and Terex Canica crushing and screening equipment lines of Terex Mineral Processing Systems (MPS) in four states. Those states include Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Kemper was already the dealer for Terex Simplicity inclined screens and feeders. It will now also offer stationary, wheeled and modular jaw crushers, cone crushers, horizontal shaft impactors, vertical staff impactors, horizontal screens, washing screens, apron feeders and MACS (Mobile Aggregate Cruising Systems).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views