Kemper Equipment named new dealer in several states
Kemper Equipment has been named the new dealer for the Terex Cedarapids and Terex Canica crushing and screening equipment lines of Terex Mineral Processing Systems (MPS) in four states. Those states include Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Kemper was already the dealer for Terex Simplicity inclined screens and feeders. It will now also offer stationary, wheeled and modular jaw crushers, cone crushers, horizontal shaft impactors, vertical staff impactors, horizontal screens, washing screens, apron feeders and MACS (Mobile Aggregate Cruising Systems).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas424 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents307 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views