Kemper Equipment named new dealer in several states
Kemper Equipment has been named the new dealer for the Terex Cedarapids and Terex Canica crushing and screening equipment lines of Terex Mineral Processing Systems (MPS) in four states. Those states include Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Kemper was already the dealer for Terex Simplicity inclined screens and feeders. It will now also offer stationary, wheeled and modular jaw crushers, cone crushers, horizontal shaft impactors, vertical staff impactors, horizontal screens, washing screens, apron feeders and MACS (Mobile Aggregate Cruising Systems).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets462 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike225 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views