Kenco Corporation introduces:CONCRETE PULVERIZER
· Unique design easily minimizes concrete.
· Models are available for excavators ranging from 20 to 70 tons.
· High strength alloy steel teeth provide exceptional penetration and long life.
· Utilizes bucket hydraulic cylinder with engineered leverage to create unsurpassed crushing force
· Cut rebar with optional rebar cutter.
· Equipped with replaceable teeth.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views