Kenco Corporation introduces:CONCRETE PULVERIZER
· Unique design easily minimizes concrete.
· Models are available for excavators ranging from 20 to 70 tons.
· High strength alloy steel teeth provide exceptional penetration and long life.
· Utilizes bucket hydraulic cylinder with engineered leverage to create unsurpassed crushing force
· Cut rebar with optional rebar cutter.
· Equipped with replaceable teeth.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger328 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views