Kenco Corporation introduces:CONCRETE PULVERIZER
· Unique design easily minimizes concrete.
· Models are available for excavators ranging from 20 to 70 tons.
· High strength alloy steel teeth provide exceptional penetration and long life.
· Utilizes bucket hydraulic cylinder with engineered leverage to create unsurpassed crushing force
· Cut rebar with optional rebar cutter.
· Equipped with replaceable teeth.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29159 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views