Kenco Corporation introduces:CONCRETE PULVERIZER
· Unique design easily minimizes concrete.
· Models are available for excavators ranging from 20 to 70 tons.
· High strength alloy steel teeth provide exceptional penetration and long life.
· Utilizes bucket hydraulic cylinder with engineered leverage to create unsurpassed crushing force
· Cut rebar with optional rebar cutter.
· Equipped with replaceable teeth.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world317 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior225 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)169 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views