Kenworth expands Montana dealership
Motor Power Equipment in Billings, Montana, completed a $4 million expansion, more than doubling its full-service dealership to 60,000 square feet on 10 acres.
The service department area is more than 36,000 square feet and has 34 bays. The parts operation features nearly 5,000 square feet of additional parts warehouse space.
The dealership, a member of the Kenworth dealer network, offers Kenworth PremierCare parts and service programs, along with PACCAR Financial support through flexible retail loans, leases and insurance products for the transportation industry.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151555 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151025 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production669 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone397 Views