Kenworth expands Montana dealership
Motor Power Equipment in Billings, Montana, completed a $4 million expansion, more than doubling its full-service dealership to 60,000 square feet on 10 acres.
The service department area is more than 36,000 square feet and has 34 bays. The parts operation features nearly 5,000 square feet of additional parts warehouse space.
The dealership, a member of the Kenworth dealer network, offers Kenworth PremierCare parts and service programs, along with PACCAR Financial support through flexible retail loans, leases and insurance products for the transportation industry.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri719 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials267 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views