Kenworth names 2011 Kenworth Service Council
Kenworth Truck Co. has named its 2011 Kenworth Service Council, which is comprised of leading Kenworth service managers in the United States and Canada. The council’s mission is to help promote service and product improvements to further enhance Kenworth’s World’s Best quality.
Members of the 2011 Kenworth Service Council are: Chairman – John Gibson, Truck Enterprises, Harrisonburg, Va.; Wayne Beal, Kenworth Sales Company, Spokane, Wash.; Michael Donnelly, MHC Kenworth, Little Rock, Ark.; Boe Gabel, Kenworth of Pennsylvania, New Stanton, Pa.; Michel Nault, Kenworth Montreal, St-Laurent, Que.; Kyle Platt, Fort Wayne Truck Center, Fort Wayne, Ind.; Richard Williamson, Kenworth of Birmingham, Birmingham, Ala.; and Kenworth Dealer Council representative Tim Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Kansas City, Mo.
Kenworth’s medium-duty products, combined with excellent dealer support, contributed to Kenworth receiving the 2010 J.D. Power and Associates award for “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Medium Duty Truck Dealer Service.”
Kenworth dealers sell genuine Kenworth parts and provide all makes parts and service through more than 300 locations in the United States and Canada. Information on the Kenworth PremierCare parts program is available at www.kenworth.com under Parts and Services.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry341 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers254 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes218 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution165 Views