Kenworth of Buffalo opens Albany area facility
Kenworth of Buffalo has opened a full-service facility for the Albany area in Colonie, N.Y., that is easily accessible from the U.S. Interstate 87 and 90 interchange.
The 30,000-square-foot Kenworth of Buffalo – Albany facility is located on 5-1/2 acres at 5 Fritz Blvd. in Colonie. It joins a Kenworth dealer network of more than 310 locations in the United States and Canada. The dealership features a unique shop design with six drive-in bays along with two drive-thru bays.
The service department has the capacity to work on 18 tractors simultaneously. One bay is dedicated to providing Kenworth PremierCare® ExpressLube services. The 800 square-foot parts show room is complemented with a 4,000 square-foot parts warehouse to provide excellent parts availability. The new location also offers parts delivery service and a comfortable drivers’ lounge.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs182 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views