Kenworth of Buffalo opens Albany area facility
Kenworth of Buffalo has opened a full-service facility for the Albany area in Colonie, N.Y., that is easily accessible from the U.S. Interstate 87 and 90 interchange.
The 30,000-square-foot Kenworth of Buffalo – Albany facility is located on 5-1/2 acres at 5 Fritz Blvd. in Colonie. It joins a Kenworth dealer network of more than 310 locations in the United States and Canada. The dealership features a unique shop design with six drive-in bays along with two drive-thru bays.
The service department has the capacity to work on 18 tractors simultaneously. One bay is dedicated to providing Kenworth PremierCare® ExpressLube services. The 800 square-foot parts show room is complemented with a 4,000 square-foot parts warehouse to provide excellent parts availability. The new location also offers parts delivery service and a comfortable drivers’ lounge.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program605 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana421 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas397 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials232 Views