Kenworth of Buffalo opens Albany area facility
Kenworth of Buffalo has opened a full-service facility for the Albany area in Colonie, N.Y., that is easily accessible from the U.S. Interstate 87 and 90 interchange.
The 30,000-square-foot Kenworth of Buffalo – Albany facility is located on 5-1/2 acres at 5 Fritz Blvd. in Colonie. It joins a Kenworth dealer network of more than 310 locations in the United States and Canada. The dealership features a unique shop design with six drive-in bays along with two drive-thru bays.
The service department has the capacity to work on 18 tractors simultaneously. One bay is dedicated to providing Kenworth PremierCare® ExpressLube services. The 800 square-foot parts show room is complemented with a 4,000 square-foot parts warehouse to provide excellent parts availability. The new location also offers parts delivery service and a comfortable drivers’ lounge.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...533 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views