Kenworth Truck names 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council
Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members.
Executives from among more than 300 Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada serve on the council.
The 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members are: Chairman – Dan Penksa, Kenworth of Buffalo, Buffalo, N.Y.; Tom Bertolino, NorCal Kenworth, Sacramento, Calif.; Brett Hartman, Truck Enterprises, Harrisonburg, Va.; Brent Leach, Custom Truck Sales, Regina, Sask.; Bob Mitchell, Kenworth of Alabama, Birmingham, Ala.; Jim Moeller, Wisconsin Kenworth, Madison, Wis.; and Tim Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Kansas City, Mo.
Jim Hartman of Truck Enterprises in Harrisonburg, Va., serves as the Kenworth ATD line representative. In addition, Kyle Treadway of Kenworth Sales Company in West Valley City, Utah, currently serves as the American Truck Dealers (ATD) chairman.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views