Kenworth Truck names 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council
Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members.
Executives from among more than 300 Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada serve on the council.
The 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members are: Chairman – Dan Penksa, Kenworth of Buffalo, Buffalo, N.Y.; Tom Bertolino, NorCal Kenworth, Sacramento, Calif.; Brett Hartman, Truck Enterprises, Harrisonburg, Va.; Brent Leach, Custom Truck Sales, Regina, Sask.; Bob Mitchell, Kenworth of Alabama, Birmingham, Ala.; Jim Moeller, Wisconsin Kenworth, Madison, Wis.; and Tim Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Kansas City, Mo.
Jim Hartman of Truck Enterprises in Harrisonburg, Va., serves as the Kenworth ATD line representative. In addition, Kyle Treadway of Kenworth Sales Company in West Valley City, Utah, currently serves as the American Truck Dealers (ATD) chairman.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks382 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident324 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150313 Views