Kenworth Truck names 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council
Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members.
Executives from among more than 300 Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada serve on the council.
The 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members are: Chairman – Dan Penksa, Kenworth of Buffalo, Buffalo, N.Y.; Tom Bertolino, NorCal Kenworth, Sacramento, Calif.; Brett Hartman, Truck Enterprises, Harrisonburg, Va.; Brent Leach, Custom Truck Sales, Regina, Sask.; Bob Mitchell, Kenworth of Alabama, Birmingham, Ala.; Jim Moeller, Wisconsin Kenworth, Madison, Wis.; and Tim Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Kansas City, Mo.
Jim Hartman of Truck Enterprises in Harrisonburg, Va., serves as the Kenworth ATD line representative. In addition, Kyle Treadway of Kenworth Sales Company in West Valley City, Utah, currently serves as the American Truck Dealers (ATD) chairman.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1311 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant538 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth500 Views