King Crane expands to new Silicon Valley location
King Crane Service is moving from its current location to a larger location to make room for its growing fleet of rough terrain cranes, boom trucks and crawler cranes. The San Jose, California-based company will leave its Old Bayshore Road location and open its location at 1045 Commercial Court on August 1.
The larger and more modern facility helps King Crane to add new cranes and transportation equipment and allows the company to hire more crane operators. The company plans to hold a grand opening for customers at its new location. See the King Crane website for more details.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person929 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views