King Crane expands to new Silicon Valley location
King Crane Service is moving from its current location to a larger location to make room for its growing fleet of rough terrain cranes, boom trucks and crawler cranes. The San Jose, California-based company will leave its Old Bayshore Road location and open its location at 1045 Commercial Court on August 1.
The larger and more modern facility helps King Crane to add new cranes and transportation equipment and allows the company to hire more crane operators. The company plans to hold a grand opening for customers at its new location. See the King Crane website for more details.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader178 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs167 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views