King Crane expands to new Silicon Valley location
King Crane Service is moving from its current location to a larger location to make room for its growing fleet of rough terrain cranes, boom trucks and crawler cranes. The San Jose, California-based company will leave its Old Bayshore Road location and open its location at 1045 Commercial Court on August 1.
The larger and more modern facility helps King Crane to add new cranes and transportation equipment and allows the company to hire more crane operators. The company plans to hold a grand opening for customers at its new location. See the King Crane website for more details.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views