King Crane expands to new Silicon Valley location
King Crane Service is moving from its current location to a larger location to make room for its growing fleet of rough terrain cranes, boom trucks and crawler cranes. The San Jose, California-based company will leave its Old Bayshore Road location and open its location at 1045 Commercial Court on August 1.
The larger and more modern facility helps King Crane to add new cranes and transportation equipment and allows the company to hire more crane operators. The company plans to hold a grand opening for customers at its new location. See the King Crane website for more details.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs702 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views