Kleemann, booth 51021 (Central Hall)
At parent company Wirtgen America’s nearly 40,000-square-foot exhibit, Kleemann will introduce four new products:
- The MC 110 R EVO and MC 110 Z EVO mobile jaw crushers, which were first on display at Bauma 2013, and
- The new Tier 4 interim impact crushers, the MR 110 ZS EVO II and the MR 130 Z EVO II.
To see any of these new products, visit booth 51021 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views