Kleemann, booth 51021 (Central Hall)
At parent company Wirtgen America’s nearly 40,000-square-foot exhibit, Kleemann will introduce four new products:
- The MC 110 R EVO and MC 110 Z EVO mobile jaw crushers, which were first on display at Bauma 2013, and
- The new Tier 4 interim impact crushers, the MR 110 ZS EVO II and the MR 130 Z EVO II.
To see any of these new products, visit booth 51021 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views