Kleemann, booth 51021 (Central Hall)
At parent company Wirtgen America’s nearly 40,000-square-foot exhibit, Kleemann will introduce four new products:
- The MC 110 R EVO and MC 110 Z EVO mobile jaw crushers, which were first on display at Bauma 2013, and
- The new Tier 4 interim impact crushers, the MR 110 ZS EVO II and the MR 130 Z EVO II.
To see any of these new products, visit booth 51021 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February276 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car193 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole142 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views