Kleemann, booth 51021 (Central Hall)
At parent company Wirtgen America’s nearly 40,000-square-foot exhibit, Kleemann will introduce four new products:
- The MC 110 R EVO and MC 110 Z EVO mobile jaw crushers, which were first on display at Bauma 2013, and
- The new Tier 4 interim impact crushers, the MR 110 ZS EVO II and the MR 130 Z EVO II.
To see any of these new products, visit booth 51021 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views