Kleemann, booth 51021 (Central Hall)
At parent company Wirtgen America’s nearly 40,000-square-foot exhibit, Kleemann will introduce four new products:
- The MC 110 R EVO and MC 110 Z EVO mobile jaw crushers, which were first on display at Bauma 2013, and
- The new Tier 4 interim impact crushers, the MR 110 ZS EVO II and the MR 130 Z EVO II.
To see any of these new products, visit booth 51021 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Equipment
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views