Kleemann: High-performance secondary, tertiary crushing
The new Kleemann Mobicone MCO 11 cone crusher has a 44-inch diameter cone crusher as its core, providing high-performance secondary or tertiary crushing.
Its 15.7-cubic-yard feed hopper is designed for direct feed from a primary crusher, or by wheel loader. The MCO 11 can accept feed of up to 10- by-10-inches in size. Its 15.7-cubicyard feed hopper is designed for direct feed from a primary crusher, or by wheel loader.
A variable speed drive controls material flow from hopper into cone crusher, via a solid rubber belt 40 inches wide. It’s fed by a performance-boosting vibratory feeder – with special wear sheets – that helps prolong feed belt life. To easily service the cone assembly and for transport, the feed conveyor can be retracted.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines109 Views