Kleemann: High-performance secondary, tertiary crushing
The new Kleemann Mobicone MCO 11 cone crusher has a 44-inch diameter cone crusher as its core, providing high-performance secondary or tertiary crushing.
Its 15.7-cubic-yard feed hopper is designed for direct feed from a primary crusher, or by wheel loader. The MCO 11 can accept feed of up to 10- by-10-inches in size. Its 15.7-cubicyard feed hopper is designed for direct feed from a primary crusher, or by wheel loader.
A variable speed drive controls material flow from hopper into cone crusher, via a solid rubber belt 40 inches wide. It’s fed by a performance-boosting vibratory feeder – with special wear sheets – that helps prolong feed belt life. To easily service the cone assembly and for transport, the feed conveyor can be retracted.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities456 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views