Kleemann: High-performance secondary, tertiary crushing
The new Kleemann Mobicone MCO 11 cone crusher has a 44-inch diameter cone crusher as its core, providing high-performance secondary or tertiary crushing.
Its 15.7-cubic-yard feed hopper is designed for direct feed from a primary crusher, or by wheel loader. The MCO 11 can accept feed of up to 10- by-10-inches in size. Its 15.7-cubicyard feed hopper is designed for direct feed from a primary crusher, or by wheel loader.
A variable speed drive controls material flow from hopper into cone crusher, via a solid rubber belt 40 inches wide. It’s fed by a performance-boosting vibratory feeder – with special wear sheets – that helps prolong feed belt life. To easily service the cone assembly and for transport, the feed conveyor can be retracted.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets365 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views