Kleemann: High-performance secondary, tertiary crushing
The new Kleemann Mobicone MCO 11 cone crusher has a 44-inch diameter cone crusher as its core, providing high-performance secondary or tertiary crushing.
Its 15.7-cubic-yard feed hopper is designed for direct feed from a primary crusher, or by wheel loader. The MCO 11 can accept feed of up to 10- by-10-inches in size. Its 15.7-cubicyard feed hopper is designed for direct feed from a primary crusher, or by wheel loader.
A variable speed drive controls material flow from hopper into cone crusher, via a solid rubber belt 40 inches wide. It’s fed by a performance-boosting vibratory feeder – with special wear sheets – that helps prolong feed belt life. To easily service the cone assembly and for transport, the feed conveyor can be retracted.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2352 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...551 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views