Knaack launches online dealer locator
A dealer locator is a tool that allows website visitors to search for the nearest jobsite, truck and van equipment dealers based on a zip/postal code and radius search.
The new dealer locator uses Google Maps 3.0 as its platform. This technology will allow customers to find the store closest to them in the shortest amount of time. In addition, through easy-to-use icons, the new dealer locator also will direct prospective buyers to the most relevant dealers to fill their needs. The resulting search will provide product display, in-stock inventory and certified installation information making their purchase experience more streamlined and thorough.
Additionally, the new dealer locator showcases dealers that are participating in sales promotions and stocking key accessory items. This information is continuously updated so that end users can quickly and easily find dealers that offer consumers the broadest selection of standard and promotional product offerings.
“The dealer locator will allow end users to quickly identify the nearest Knaack dealer location,” Bill Zbylut, Knaack’s vice president of marketing, said in a written press statement. “Both consumers and Knaack LLC dealers will benefit from this tool.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views