Knife River names Hall vice president of Midwest Division
SIOUX CITY, Iowa — Knife River Corp. announced that Ron Hall has been selected to lead its Midwest Division, which supplies asphalt and concrete paving and provides related construction services.
Hall has 30 years of experience in the industry, including the last six with Knife River. He most recently was general manager of the company’s operations in Minot, N.D., an office he helped build from the ground up. As vice president and general manager of the Midwest Division, Hall will work with a veteran team in Siouxland and the surrounding area.
“Ron has extensive knowledge of the construction industry and a proven track record of bringing teams together to achieve success,” said John Quade, president of Knife River’s North Central Region, which includes the Midwest Division. “He is joining a division that has a long and proud history, and together they will continue the tradition of working hard and working safely in communities throughout Iowa and South Dakota.”
Hall is a native of St. Cloud, Minn., where he worked for 24 years at his family’s construction company.
“I’m excited for this opportunity to work with such a well-established, well-respected team,” Hall said. “Knife River has earned a good reputation, which we will continue to maintain here every day by delivering quality products and services for our customers.”
In addition to its Sioux City headquarters, Knife River’s Midwest Division has aggregate operations in Stratford and Woolstock, Iowa.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs481 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger430 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register349 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities344 Views