Knife River operations pick up more than $41 million in new work
Knife River – Central Minnesota, based in Sauk Rapids, Minn., was the low bidder on a $14.3 million job in Minnesota’s Renville and McLeod Counties to complete a lengthy reconstruct and hot-mix asphalt overlay on Minnesota Truck Highway 212.
Knife River’s newest division, the Yellowstone Division in Billings, Mont., was the low bidder on a Montana DOT project to reconstruct approximately four miles of highway nearly 50 miles southwest of Billings, Mont. Knife River’s bid was $7.7 million.
The Yellowstone Division is in its first year of a six-year Montana Department of Environmental Quality project to reclaim a 35-acre area north of Yellowstone National Park containing nearly 300,000 tons of abandoned gold tailings.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant536 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views