Knife River operations pick up more than $41 million in new work
Knife River – Central Minnesota, based in Sauk Rapids, Minn., was the low bidder on a $14.3 million job in Minnesota’s Renville and McLeod Counties to complete a lengthy reconstruct and hot-mix asphalt overlay on Minnesota Truck Highway 212.
Knife River’s newest division, the Yellowstone Division in Billings, Mont., was the low bidder on a Montana DOT project to reconstruct approximately four miles of highway nearly 50 miles southwest of Billings, Mont. Knife River’s bid was $7.7 million.
The Yellowstone Division is in its first year of a six-year Montana Department of Environmental Quality project to reclaim a 35-acre area north of Yellowstone National Park containing nearly 300,000 tons of abandoned gold tailings.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing151 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views