Knife River operations pick up more than $41 million in new work
Knife River – Central Minnesota, based in Sauk Rapids, Minn., was the low bidder on a $14.3 million job in Minnesota’s Renville and McLeod Counties to complete a lengthy reconstruct and hot-mix asphalt overlay on Minnesota Truck Highway 212.
Knife River’s newest division, the Yellowstone Division in Billings, Mont., was the low bidder on a Montana DOT project to reconstruct approximately four miles of highway nearly 50 miles southwest of Billings, Mont. Knife River’s bid was $7.7 million.
The Yellowstone Division is in its first year of a six-year Montana Department of Environmental Quality project to reclaim a 35-acre area north of Yellowstone National Park containing nearly 300,000 tons of abandoned gold tailings.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views