Knife River operations pick up more than $41 million in new work
Knife River – Central Minnesota, based in Sauk Rapids, Minn., was the low bidder on a $14.3 million job in Minnesota’s Renville and McLeod Counties to complete a lengthy reconstruct and hot-mix asphalt overlay on Minnesota Truck Highway 212.
Knife River’s newest division, the Yellowstone Division in Billings, Mont., was the low bidder on a Montana DOT project to reconstruct approximately four miles of highway nearly 50 miles southwest of Billings, Mont. Knife River’s bid was $7.7 million.
The Yellowstone Division is in its first year of a six-year Montana Department of Environmental Quality project to reclaim a 35-acre area north of Yellowstone National Park containing nearly 300,000 tons of abandoned gold tailings.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)426 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars348 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees274 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet211 Views