Knife River promotes Jeff Lambert to safety director
Lambert will report to Dave Barney, president of Knife River, and will be based in the company’s Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, offices.
Lambert joined Knife River in 1999. Barney said he has been the company’s safety manager for seven years.
For more information, visit kniferiver.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person459 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views