Knife River promotes Jeff Lambert to safety director
Lambert will report to Dave Barney, president of Knife River, and will be based in the company’s Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, offices.
Lambert joined Knife River in 1999. Barney said he has been the company’s safety manager for seven years.
For more information, visit kniferiver.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure538 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]471 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views