Knife River promotes Jeff Lambert to safety director
Lambert will report to Dave Barney, president of Knife River, and will be based in the company’s Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, offices.
Lambert joined Knife River in 1999. Barney said he has been the company’s safety manager for seven years.
For more information, visit kniferiver.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 902 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views