Kobelco introduces three new Mark 9 excavators
Additional features on the new Kobelco Mark 9 excavators include a rear-view camera to expand the operator’s view to the back of the machine, rear work lamps for improved visibility, swing flashers and step extensions.
Kobelco Mark 9 excavators are also compatible with grade control systems from leading suppliers to meet customer preference and applications.
Kobelco also offers a new tooth system on buckets for increased productivity and uptime. The Kobelco SmartFit bucket tooth system with tips can be quickly switched without hammering pins.
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views