Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) hires Gary Engel as design engineer
Gary Engel has joined Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) as design engineer for the company’s engineering team.
Engel, who assumed his position Sept. 19, 2011, will work with Design Engineer Dave Carda and the rest of his Pioneer Crushing and Screening product group to learn the fundamentals of portable plant design. He will also work with the jaw and impactor designs as the product line continues to evolve.
Engel earned his bachelor’s degree in agricultural and biosystems engineering from South Dakota State University in Brookings, S.D. He spent the past four years working on transmission design at Caterpillar, Inc., in Peoria, Ill.
“Gary has roots in this region, having grown up on a farm near Winner, S.D., thus possessing excellent hands-on experience,” Greg Stach, engineering manager for Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc., said in a written statement. “His valuable work experience will be a real asset to our engineering team as we work to constantly improve our product offerings.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines387 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger319 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)305 Views