Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) hires Gary Engel as design engineer
Gary Engel has joined Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) as design engineer for the company’s engineering team.
Engel, who assumed his position Sept. 19, 2011, will work with Design Engineer Dave Carda and the rest of his Pioneer Crushing and Screening product group to learn the fundamentals of portable plant design. He will also work with the jaw and impactor designs as the product line continues to evolve.
Engel earned his bachelor’s degree in agricultural and biosystems engineering from South Dakota State University in Brookings, S.D. He spent the past four years working on transmission design at Caterpillar, Inc., in Peoria, Ill.
“Gary has roots in this region, having grown up on a farm near Winner, S.D., thus possessing excellent hands-on experience,” Greg Stach, engineering manager for Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc., said in a written statement. “His valuable work experience will be a real asset to our engineering team as we work to constantly improve our product offerings.”
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety356 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs175 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views