Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) hires Gary Engel as design engineer
Gary Engel has joined Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) as design engineer for the company’s engineering team.
Engel, who assumed his position Sept. 19, 2011, will work with Design Engineer Dave Carda and the rest of his Pioneer Crushing and Screening product group to learn the fundamentals of portable plant design. He will also work with the jaw and impactor designs as the product line continues to evolve.
Engel earned his bachelor’s degree in agricultural and biosystems engineering from South Dakota State University in Brookings, S.D. He spent the past four years working on transmission design at Caterpillar, Inc., in Peoria, Ill.
“Gary has roots in this region, having grown up on a farm near Winner, S.D., thus possessing excellent hands-on experience,” Greg Stach, engineering manager for Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc., said in a written statement. “His valuable work experience will be a real asset to our engineering team as we work to constantly improve our product offerings.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars300 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views