Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) hires Gary Engel as design engineer
Gary Engel has joined Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) as design engineer for the company’s engineering team.
Engel, who assumed his position Sept. 19, 2011, will work with Design Engineer Dave Carda and the rest of his Pioneer Crushing and Screening product group to learn the fundamentals of portable plant design. He will also work with the jaw and impactor designs as the product line continues to evolve.
Engel earned his bachelor’s degree in agricultural and biosystems engineering from South Dakota State University in Brookings, S.D. He spent the past four years working on transmission design at Caterpillar, Inc., in Peoria, Ill.
“Gary has roots in this region, having grown up on a farm near Winner, S.D., thus possessing excellent hands-on experience,” Greg Stach, engineering manager for Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc., said in a written statement. “His valuable work experience will be a real asset to our engineering team as we work to constantly improve our product offerings.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1922 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole329 Views