Komatsu America’s HM300-3 powered by Komatsu Tier 4 Interim engine technology
Komatsu America’s HM300-3 articulated truck is designed to reduce fuel consumption and improve performance. An EPA Tier 4 Interim engine provides a net horsepower of 325 hp and with a gross vehicle weight of 115,147 lbs. allows payloads up to 31 ton.
The Komatsu Traction Control System (KTCS) automatically engages to maintain performance in soft ground conditions allowing the operator to focus on machine operation. A new cab design provides easy access to machine control and excellent visibility.
Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, comes standard, whether equipment is rented, leased or purchased.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views