Komatsu America’s HM300-3 powered by Komatsu Tier 4 Interim engine technology
Komatsu America’s HM300-3 articulated truck is designed to reduce fuel consumption and improve performance. An EPA Tier 4 Interim engine provides a net horsepower of 325 hp and with a gross vehicle weight of 115,147 lbs. allows payloads up to 31 ton.
The Komatsu Traction Control System (KTCS) automatically engages to maintain performance in soft ground conditions allowing the operator to focus on machine operation. A new cab design provides easy access to machine control and excellent visibility.
Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, comes standard, whether equipment is rented, leased or purchased.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views