Komatsu America’s HM300-3 powered by Komatsu Tier 4 Interim engine technology
Komatsu America’s HM300-3 articulated truck is designed to reduce fuel consumption and improve performance. An EPA Tier 4 Interim engine provides a net horsepower of 325 hp and with a gross vehicle weight of 115,147 lbs. allows payloads up to 31 ton.
The Komatsu Traction Control System (KTCS) automatically engages to maintain performance in soft ground conditions allowing the operator to focus on machine operation. A new cab design provides easy access to machine control and excellent visibility.
Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, comes standard, whether equipment is rented, leased or purchased.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products203 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views