Komatsu America’s HM300-3 powered by Komatsu Tier 4 Interim engine technology
Komatsu America’s HM300-3 articulated truck is designed to reduce fuel consumption and improve performance. An EPA Tier 4 Interim engine provides a net horsepower of 325 hp and with a gross vehicle weight of 115,147 lbs. allows payloads up to 31 ton.
The Komatsu Traction Control System (KTCS) automatically engages to maintain performance in soft ground conditions allowing the operator to focus on machine operation. A new cab design provides easy access to machine control and excellent visibility.
Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, comes standard, whether equipment is rented, leased or purchased.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement325 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta279 Views